- Digital Performance Manager - United States
Job Description Job Title: Digital Performance Manager
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Main Objective: Oversee the delivery of Pukka’s U.S. digital strategy
As a leader in the herbal health industry, Pukka is undergoing a phase of exciting growth and development in the digital space, creating an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Digital Performance Manager to lead this expansion of our unique brand offering.
The Digital Performance Manager will be responsible for implementation and daily management of digital marketing campaigns across social, search, CRM & ecommerce platforms as well as new and emerging areas. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital media marketing and has the experience, ambition and analytical skills to make an impact and accelerate the growth of the U.S. business.
Strategy & Planning
• Oversee the development and delivery of an innovative U.S. digital strategy that reflects the beauty and complexity of our brand and our unique approach to marketing
• Own the day-to-day management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across multiple media channels including social, search / SEO, CRM and e-commerce
• Work collaboratively with internal marketing team and external agencies to deliver on U.S. strategy and take ownership for performance goals & reporting
• Collaborate with organisational leads and external consultants to design and deliver the digital roadmap
• Continually evaluate and recommend new digital channels and campaigns that could improve and grow the overall marketing and lead generation strategy.
• Contribute best practices for customer acquisition and newsletter sign-ups and retention
• Generate and analyze daily and monthly reporting, providing recommendations on strategies to improve performance
• Ensure a completely integrated ecosystem of digital channels across: o CRM o Content creation and management o Pukka’s U.S. brand site and online store o Social media (currently Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook WorkPlace) o E-commerce (including Amazon, our brand store and other online portals)
• Ensure excellent creation and delivery of Pukka’s acquisition strategy to achieve agreed content / digital goals
• Interest and experience in UX to enhance digital journey & bring Pukka’s digital vision to life
• Ensure best practice from the U.S. is shared and connection to other global markets
• Ensure the digital and wider marketing teams are operating within the boundaries set by GDPR E-commerce
• Support the execution of Pukka’s e-commerce strategy in the U.S. ensuring we meet our sales targets & continuously learning and optimizing to exceed targets
• Ensure brand guidelines are always enforced with content brought to life as beautifully as possible across owned and partner channels
• Manage Amazon agency partner to ensure brand communication, budget allocation and performance are in line with global guidelines and U.S strategy
Leadership & Management
• Track and control the digital budget & planning for performance marketing, AMS, search & social
• Share and learn from the global digital team to allow visibility on U.S. strategies & performance
• Design and lead the tracking of key performance metrics, making recommendations and acting on these as appropriate • Ensure the team is up-to-date with current and emerging technologies, industry trends, standards and software development best practice
• Champion Pukka’s Mission, Aims, Objectives and Values
• Participate in Pukka’s Appraisal process ensuring own personal development and contributing to the overall performance of the People team
• Work co-operatively with colleagues across Pukka
• Actively participate in opportunities to communicate within Pukka including attending team meetings
• Make full use of technology for all appropriate tasks
• Demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly with others to respond to needs of an evolving organisation.
• Ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times
• Perform any other duties as directed by management
Person Specification Qualifications
• Passion for digital marketing with at least 7+year of experience managing digital media strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Math/Statistics, Economics, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Consulting / agency / client management experience strongly preferred
Knowledge & Experience
• Substantial, broad experience working in a digital environment
• Strong experience leading and delivering CRM solutions
• Substantial experience of leading digital developments (eg creating new web platforms or apps, implementing CRM systems etc.)
• Strategic approach to social content and advertising including consumer segmentation and data driven marketing
• Substantial experience of briefing and managing external technical agencies
• E-commerce experience including launching DTC platforms and activating Amazon marketing services
• Substantial experience of acquisition strategy tools covering earned, owned and paid media
• Experience in creating and implementing performance marketing strategies to drive engagement
• Experience of any of the following platforms: Umbraco, Adobe, Magento, Shopify, Microsoft Dynamic, Dotmailer (all desirable)
Skills & Competences
• Excellent communicator – particularly written but also oral: inspires others through their passion and enthusiasm
• Strong creative flair – a desire and ambition to always think and do differently and innovate in the digital world
• Exceptional analytical skills, able to analyse and make recommendations to improve future delivery
• Aims high, determined to deliver ‘excellence’
• Flexible multi-tasker, able to work across a range of tasks with different inputs
• Highly organised, able to plan and focus
• Team player, inspires confidence, respects and values others input
• Lover of all things digital
• Has an interest in Pukka, embracing what Pukka stands for from a sustainability, health and wellness perspective
• Has an interest in plants and their relationship with people and the planet, champions the environment and sustainability
• Curious and naturally inquisitive
• Tenacious and energetic
• Enthusiastic and positive
• Flexible approach to work and change, able to change gear quickly, as events demand
If you’re intrigued and excited by what you’ve read so far, let’s see if you have what it takes to thrive at Pukka.
A great idea is one thing – actually making it happen is another. Great companies are created by the people who work for them: like the plants that are so important in what we do, Pukka needs nurture, love and dedication to make it flourish.
Pukka is made up of many talented, well-informed and inspired people: scientists, customer carers, financial wizards, marketing gurus, herbalists, artists, farmers, warehouse workers and more, all of whom are very different but have one thing in common: their shared values. Here at Pukka, we all want to make a difference, realising that even the smallest of steps can help towards a big dream.
Become a Pukka Person and enjoy these benefits:
- Potential bonus
- Employer contribution to ethical pension scheme
- Unique range of wellbeing benefits (including product discounts, Pukka Life Academy, complementary health, personal development)
- 24 days holiday (rising 1 day for each year of service, up to 28 days)
- All this and herbal tea on tap for the duration of your working day!
All of our job opportunities are based in Bristol (unless otherwise stated).
To apply for any of the opportunities, please follow the links at the bottom of each advertised position. If we don’t have a job that currently suits you, we’d welcome speculative applications along with a covering letter to email@example.com